- 1 Cup cherry flavored chips
- 1 1/2 Cups flour
- 1/2 Cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1Cup butter
- 1Cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix vanilla, powdered sugar and butter.
- Beat the mixture until it turns fluffy.
- Add baking soda, flour and oats. Mix well.
- Add flavored chips to it.
- Drop the mixture with a teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Fatten them lightly with fingers.
- Bake it for about 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cherry Cookies are ready.