Makki Paneer Pakora
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Oil (for deep frying)
- 6 tbsp Besan
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp Ginger (chopped)
- 2 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 2 green Chili (chopped)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 3/4 tsp Dry Mango Powder (Amchoor)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 100 gm Cottage Cheese
- 200 gm fresh Corn (Makki)
- Crush the corn in a blender and grate cottage cheese.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in ginger and garlic and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in crushed corn and fry. Add salt and mix.
- Add milk, and heat till you get a creamy mixture.
- After the corn is cooked, transfer to a dish and cool.
- Add in grated cheese, onion, green chilies, cumin powder, dry mango powder and coriander leaves. Add more salt and mix the ingredients well.
- Add in besan for binding. You can mix a little more milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Using your hands, make equal sized balls. Heat oil and deep fry them to make pakoras. Fry till pakoras are golden brown in color.
- Remove them from oil and soak excess oil using an absorbent paper.