|Calories Per Serving:
- 1½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- ¼ cup Butter (melted)
- 3 Bananas (mashed)
- Mixed Nuts (if desired)
- Preheat an oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease two 7x3 inch loaf pans and dust them with flour.
- Whisk all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
- Gradually mix in the beaten eggs, melted butter and mashed bananas.
- Stir in the mixed nuts, if you wish to add them.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake the batter for one hour and test by inserting a wooden toothpick in the center of the bread. If it comes out clean, your cake is done.
- Let it cool down a bit, then cut into slices and serve.