- 1/2 kg Beef
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Dhaniya Powder
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tsp Saunf
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Zeera
- 2 Cardamom (seeds)
- 10 Cloves
- 2 Black Cardamom
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1/4 tsp Jaifal
- Put oil in a pot and place it on medium heat.
- Add in beef and fry it for five minutes.
- Add in salt, pepper, turmeric powder, dhaniya powder and ginger paste.
- Mix well and pour in a little water to prevent scorching.
- Dissolve the flour in half cup of water. Add this to the beef and bring to boil.
- Grind all the spices together.
- Put the ground spices in a fine cloth and make a bundle. Add this to the beef.
- Then, add 3-4 glasses of water. Cover it and cook until the beef becomes tender.
- Remove the bundle of spices once the beef has softened.
- Garnish with coriander and green chilies, if so desired.