- 600 g Mutton (cleaned and cut)
- 150 g Oil
- 200 g Onions (sliced)
- 50 g Whole Garam Masala
- 80 g Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 25 g Red Chili Powder
- 15 g Turmeric Powder
- 20 g Coriander Powder
- 15 g Coriander Seeds
- 150 g Yoghurt
- 6 Red Chilies (whole)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place a large saucepan over heat and heat oil in it.
- Add the sliced onions and sauté until they turn golden brown.
- Add in the ginger-garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt and whole garam masala. Stir well.
- Now, add mutton and yoghurt and mix well.
- Roast and crush the coriander seeds and add to the mutton.
- Allow the mutton to cook.
- When the mutton turns soft, garnish it with whole red chilies and a few pounded coriander seeds.
- Serve hot.