Papad Ka Shaak
- ½ cup Plain Boondi
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 3 Red Chilies, whole
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Bengal Gram Flour (besan)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 2 Pappads, big size
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 pinch Asafoetida
- ¼ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 cup Yogurt (sour)
- Coriander Leaves (for garnish)
- Roast the pappad and then break it into medium-sized pieces in a bowl.
- Now, take another bowl and put yogurt, besan and a cup of water in it and whisk well.
- Take a pan and heat water in it. Soak pappad and boondi in this hot water, for 2 to 3 minutes. Strain it and keep it aside.
- Take another pan and heat oil in it. When hot, put cumin seeds in it.
- When the seeds start to crackle, put asafoetida and broken red chilies in it and fry it for a minute.
- Now, put red chilly powder and beaten yogurt in it and stir continuously.
- When the mixture starts to boil, mix pappad and boondi in it and let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish it with cut coriander leaves and serve hot.