Pakodi Ki Kadhi
- 100 g Moong Dal (green gram lentil)
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 200 g Curd
- 1 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 2 Dried Red Chilly
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder (Dhaniya)
- 4 Kari Patta (curry leaves)
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 1 pinch Soda
- 2 cup Oil, for frying
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tbsp Oil (for seasoning)
- Wash the dal and then soak it for 5 to 6 hours. Strain it and grind it in a grinder.
- Take a bowl and strain the curd through a strainer. Put 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp red chilly powder, ½ tsp coriander powder, 2 tsp moon dal paste and haldi in it and mix well. Keep it aside.
- Now, take the dal and put ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp red chilly powder, ½ tsp coriander powder and soda in it. Mix well.
- Take a heavy bottomed pan and heat oil in it. When hot, fry small sized dal pakories in it, till they are golden brown in color.
- Take a kadhai and put 2 tbsp oil in it. When hot, add mustard seeds, hing (asafoetida) and kari patta to it and mix well.
- Add curd mixture and cook it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Put pakoris in it and further cook it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Garnish it with dried red chilies and serve hot with missi roti.