Kachri Ki Chutney
- 1 kg Kachri, ground
- 400 ml Oil
- 4 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Turmeric Powder (haldi)
- 5 tsp Aniseed (saunf)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 100 g Garlic, ground
- 1 Onion (medium sized), chopped
- 2 tbsp Whole Red Chilies (sabut lal mirch), ground
- 100 g Yoghurt
- Salt, to taste
- Take a pan and heat oil in it. Put cumin seeds and garlic in it and saute for a few seconds.
- Now, add chopped onion in it and fry till it turns brown.
- Put kachri, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, aniseed, whole red chilies and yoghurt in it and mix well.
- Let it cook on low flame until the oil starts separating.
- Store it in airtight container and refrigerate it where it will stay fresh for a month.