Roasted Pumpkin Seed
- 2 cups Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Pre-heat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse the pumpkin seeds in water and pat completely dry.
- In a large bowl, add the olive oil and salt. Add the pumpkin seeds to this and stir well until the seeds are fully coated with the oil
- Take a baking sheet, and spread the seeds on it in a single layer.
- Bake it in the over for 15 minutes, till the seeds are crisp and golden.
- Add more salt if needed.
- Serve as it is or with a sauce.