|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1 medium Cabbage, chopped
- 2 batches Bread Dough
- Fry the chopped onions in a little oil heated in a sauce-pan, until the onions are translucent.
- Add the ground beef and fry until it is no longer pink.
- Season this with a little pepper and salt.
- Remove the beef from the pan, drain away the grease and return it to the pan.
- Add the chopped cabbage to this and cook till the cabbage is cooked. Stir occasionally. It should be cooked in 15 minutes.
- Roll small balls of dough thin, so that it is a 5x5 square.
- Add the beef and cabbage mixture to the centre of the square and seal it closed by folding all sides of the dough together.
- Place the sealed side down on a tray covered with a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, for around 25 minutes, till it turns golden brown.