|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 (half pound ) Fresh Tuna Steaks
- 1/2 Lemon, juice
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds, crushed
- Add the lemon juice, crushed garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, coriander leaves and crushed fennel seeds together in a saucepan.
- Heat it slightly for 10 minutes until it begins to simmer to make your marinating mixture.
- Marinate the steaks for half an hour in this mixture.
- Add 3 tablespoons of oil from the marinating mixture to a frying pan. If there is insufficient oil in the mixture, you can use a little more olive oil to make up the quantity of oil such that it is 3 tablespoons.
- Heat the pan until it is medium-hot. Add the tuna steaks to the pan and cook them for 3 minutes on each side.
- Check whether the steaks are cooked. If they are not cooked, cook them on each side for 2 minutes more.
- Pour the juices of the marinating mixture over the tuna steaks.
- Serve with new potatoes and garden peas.