Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Corn Syrup (light)
- A pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla or Chocolate
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Walnuts
- Take the sugar, milk, syrup and salt in a saucepan and mix it. Set to boil slowly in a low flame.
- After 30 minutes take a little bit of the syrup and put in cold water. It should form a soft ball in the water. Cook until the syrup forms a soft ball in cold water. Then remove from heat.
- After removing from heat add vanilla or chocolate and peanut butter without stirring. Set aside for cooling till luke warm.
- Beat it until it becomes a shapely creamy mass without any gloss.
- Add the wall nuts.
- Pour it into a pan to cool completely.
- Cut into small squares before serving