- ¾ cup Light Corn Syrup
- ¼ cup Margarine
- 2 tbsp Cold Water
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 cup Marshmallows
- 5 quarts Plain Popped Popcorn
- Mix the corn syrup, margarine, cold water, confectioner's sugar and marshmallows.
- Pour it into a pan and heat in medium flame. Keep stirring continuously until it boils.
- Now take the popcorn and coat it using the hot mixture.
- Using butter grease your palms and then roll the popcorns into balls. Take care that the popcorns do not get cooled.
- To store, wrap in cellophane.