- 1 cup Black Grapes (washed and cleaned)
- 250 ml Chilled Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2-3 scoops Vanilla
- Add 1/2 cup water to each, grapes and sugar, separately.
- Boil grapes for about 4 minutes till they turn soft.
- Boil sugar and water mixture to achieve one thread consistency.
- Blend softened grapes and then sieve.
- Add it to the sugar syrup and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Chill the mixture very well.
- Blend the milk and grape concentrate till frothy.
- Transfer it to glasses and top it with a scoop of vanilla.
- Grape Milk Shake is ready to serve.