- 2 bunches (1½ cup) Fresh Parsley, chopped & stems discarded
- 2 tbsp Fresh Mint, chopped
- 1 medium Onion, finely chopped
- 6 medium Tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ cup Bulghur, medium grade
- 6 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 6 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grape Leaves, to line servicing bowl (optional)
- Take a bowl and soak bulghur in cold water, for about 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, squeeze out extra water from bulghur, using hands or paper towel.
- Now, in a medium bowl, mix chopped onion, diced tomatoes, chopped mint, bulghur and chopped parsley.
- Line serving bowl with grape leaves and add prepared salad in it.
- Season it with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.