|Calories Per Serving:
- 2¾ cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Active Dry Yeast
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 1 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup Fresh Rosemary
- Mix together the salt, flour, sugar, garlic powder, yeast, oregano, black pepper and thyme in a large bowl. Add in the olive oil and warm water (preferably around 120 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Once this is done, turn the dough into a lightly floured pan and leave it on the pan till the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Take a large bowl which has been lightly oiled and place the dough in it. Coat the dough with oil.
- Cover the dough with a clean cloth and leave it to rise in a warm place for half an hour.
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the dough on a greased baking sheet after punching it down. You can make the dough into a rectangular shape, around ½ inch thick and add indentations to it about 2 inches apart.
- Brush the top of the dough lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven, or else till it turns golden brown.