|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 package Chocolate Pudding Mix
- ¾ cup Milk
- ½ cup Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- ¼ cup Vodka
- 8 ounces Frozen Cool Whip
- ½ cup Irish Cream
- ½ cup Tequila
- Jello Shot Cups, small & disposable
- Mix all liquid ingredients in a large bowl along with the instant pudding.
- Little by little, add frozen cool whip and mix with a hand mixer till it is smooth.
- Pour this into the jello shot cups. Cover the cups with lids and freeze this for at least an hour. It is best to keep this frozen overnight.
- Serve the pudding shots frozen or else they will turn into soup if you de-freeze it too soon.