Jewish Apple Cake
|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 Apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 3 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 5 tsp White Sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease and flour one 10 inch tube pan.
- Now,you can Combine the ground cinnamon and 5 teaspoons of the sugar together and set aside t.
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine the flour, baking powder,salt and 2 cups of the sugar.
- Stir in the vegetable oil, beaten eggs, vanillaand orange juice and mix well.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Top with 1/2 of the sliced apples and sprinkle with 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Now,Pour the remaining batter over the top and layer the rest of the sliced apples and cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 70 to 90 minute
- Delicious Jewish Apple Cake is ready