|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 (16 ounces) package Spaghetti
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 (26 ounces) jar Meatless Spaghetti Sauce
- 5 tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 4 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 cups small-curd Cottage Cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, cook beef and onions over medium heat in a skillet.
- When the meat is no longer pink, drain the meat.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce and seasoned salt and keep this aside.
- Mix the eggs in a large bowl along with butter and parmesan cheese.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the egg mixture.
- Toss this up so that the spaghetti is fully coated with the egg mixture.
- Place one half of the spaghetti in a greased baking dish and add half the cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese and meat sauce on top of it.
- Add the other half of the spaghetti in a layer on top and add the rest of the cheese and sauce to it.
- Cover the baking dish and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
- Uncover the dish and bake for another 25 minutes, or until the cheese melts completely.