Baby Corn Capsicum Curry
- 3 sticks Baby Corn, sliced
- 1 Capsicum, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- ½ tbsp Coriander Powder
- 3 spoon Grated Coconut
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 Urad Dal
- 4 Curry Leaves
- Salt, to taste
- Oil, as required
- Pressure cook the baby corn pieces, after adding turmeric powder and little salt, for about 10 minutes or till it turns tender.
- When boiled, drain water out of it and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and put mustard seeds and urad dal in it.
- When the seeds start to crackle, add curry leaves, onion and capsicum in it and fry till onion becomes golden brown in color.
- Add tomatoes to it and fry till they become soft.
- Now, put ginger-garlic paste, chili powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and salt in it and mix well again.
- Add cooked baby corn and fry again, for 2 minutes.
- Add water to this mixture and cook for about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare coconut milk by grinding grated coconut with water.
- Add the milk to baby corn gravy. Cook it for 5 more minutes and serve hot with chapattis.