- 1 White Cauliflower (large)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- ½ tsp Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 5 tsp Curd
- 3 to 4 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat an oven to 250 °C.
- Cut cauliflower into large florets. Wash and wipe the pieces dry.
- Place a kadai on fire and heat oil in it.
- Fry the cauliflower for 3 minutes on low flame. Remove and keep aside.
- Once again heat oil in a kadai and add onions. Fry them till they turn light brown in color.
- Add garlic paste, ginger paste, coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add curd and salt and sauté for 1 minute.
- Mix in the cauliflower and bake the preparation in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.