- ½ kg boneless Chicken Breast, cut into 3-inch strips
- 7 Pitas
- 1 cup Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 8 Tomato, slices
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Chicken Masala
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ¼ cup Vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Take a bowl and mix cumin powder, turmeric powder, vinegar, red chili powder, salt, coriander powder, pepper, and chicken masala.
- Add chicken strips and mix well. Keep it aside, for 20 minutes.
- Now, prepare sauce by mixing yogurt, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl.
- Thread 2 chicken strips together, on each of 8 skewers and then coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- Place the strips on coated grill rack and grill on each side until done.
- Now, place pitas on grill rack and grill for 1 minute on each side.
- Place pita on a plate, top it with lettuce slice and tomato slice.
- Now, top it with 4 chicken pieces and garnish with 2 tbsp yogurt-garlic sauce.