Basil Tomato Cream Cheese Frittata
- 12 California Fresh Eggs
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp Dried Sage
- 1/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 4 medium Roma or Plum Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup Fresh Basil Leaves, finely chopped
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, cubed
- Add eggs, salt, pepper, sage, oregano, and thyme to medium bowl.
- Whisk together.
- Add butter to large oven proof skillet. Melt over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes to skillet, and sauté one minute.
- Reduce heat to low. Add fresh basil leaves and sauté until leaves are limp.
- Pour egg mixture over tomatoes.
- Top with cream cheese cubes.
- Cover and cook over low heat approximately 20 minutes or until set on top.