|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 stick (4 ounces) Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- A pinch Salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Chocolate Chips
- Mix the butter and brown sugar in a bowl. Beat the egg into it.
- Now add the flour, baking powder and salt and stir the mixture thoroughly
- Add the nuts and chocolate chips
- Grease a pan in butter and pour in the batter
- Now bake it in a oven at 350 degree centigrade for twenty minutes.