Chocolate Turtle Ice Cream Pie
|Calories Per Serving:
- For Crust
- 1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp Fat-free Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Mini Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Cooking Spray
- 4 cups Low-fat Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- 1/3 cup Fat-free Caramel Sundae Syrup
- 1/4 cup Pecans, toasted & chopped
- 3 tbsp Fat-free Caramel Sundae Syrup
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- Combine flour, cocoa, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk; set aside.
- Combine sugar, milk, vanilla, and egg in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until well combined; set aside.
- Place butter and chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at high 1 minute or until butter and chocolate melt, stirring every 20 seconds. Add chocolate mixture to sugar mixture, stirring with a whisk. Fold in flour mixture.
- Spread batter into a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- To prepare filling, place softened ice cream in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Spoon half of ice cream over cooled crust, and place remaining ice cream in refrigerator. Drizzle pie with 1/3 cup caramel.
- Freeze pie for 30 minutes or until firm. Spread the remaining ice cream over caramel. Sprinkle evenly with pecans; drizzle with 3 tablespoons of caramel.
- Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm
- before serving pour chocolate syrup or pour it on the serving itself