Kiwi Fruit Cream
- 1 cup Ripe Kiwi Fruit (mashed)
- 1/2 cup Whipped Cream
- A few Kiwi Slices
- 2 Eggs (separated)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- Remove excess juices from mashed kiwi by straining.
- Beat egg yolks in a double boiler until creamy and yellow.
- Add cornstarch, half the sugar, salt, milk and vanilla.
- Beat again well.
- Simmer the mixture for about 8 minutes over boiling water.
- Cool it when thick.
- Beat egg whites until it turns stiff.
- Slowly add rest of the sugar.
- Mix the mashed kiwi, cooled custard and whipped cream.
- Pour the preparation into wine goblets.
- Chill it and top with kiwi slices.
- Kiwifruit cream is ready.