- 1 Eggplant, large
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained
- 3 cloves Garlic
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Tahini
- 1 dash Sea Salt
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped (optional)
- Slice an eggplant in half and then roast it at 400 degree F temperature for 45 minutes, or until it is soft.
- When done, let it cool a bit and then scoop out the inside of eggplant.
- Now, blend the eggplant in the food processor, along with remaining ingredients, except oil and parsley, till it is smooth.
- Ppour olive oil in the mixture and blend it till it mixes well.
- Empty the food processor container in a medium sized bowl. Mix chopped parsley by hand.
- Serve it as a spread on bread.