- 2 lbs. Semolina
- 2 sticks Margarine
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1½ cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- Water, as required
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1½ cup Water
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- For Syrup
- Heat a pan and mix 1½ cup water and 2 cup sugar in it. Stir it occasionally.
- Now, add lemon juice in it and remove from the flame when the sugar has dissolved. Let it cool.
- Take a pan and melt margarine in it.
- In a bowl, put semolina and pour the melted margarine over it, along with water, sugar and baking powder.
- Take the baking tray and brush it with tahini.
- Pour the prepared mixture in the tray and spread it evenly.
- Bake this mixture at 375 degrees F till it turns brown in color.
- Remove from the oven and pour syrup over it when hot. Cut it into squares and serve.