- 2 cups Semolina
- 1 cup Flour
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Salted Butter, melted
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1½ cups Milk
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Slivered Almonds
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Take a bowl and mix semolina, flour, turmeric and baking powder in it.
- Take another bowl and mix butter, sugar, milk and water in it. Add this prepared mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well to make a paste.
- Now, take a baking dish and pour this batter in it. Sprinkle silvered almonds over it.
- Bake this mixture for 30 to 35 minutes or till it turns brown.
- Let it cool for 15 to 20 minutes and serve hot, with tea/ coffee.