- 1 lb. Russet Potatoes, peeled & cut into 4-5 pieces each
- 1/3 lb. Beef, thinly sliced
- 2/3 lb. Onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1½ cup Water
- Soy Sauce, to taste
- Brown Sugar, to taste
- 2 tbsp White Wine
- Heat oil in a deep pan and add beef to it. Saute it for a few minutes.
- Now, put onion and potato in it and saute it for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add water, soy sauce, brown sugar, and wine. Mix well.
- Half cover the pan and bring it to simmer.
- Now, skim off any foam formed on top and cook for about 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve hot.