- 2 large Stone Apples (belfal)
- 1 cup Sugar
- Water, as required
- Break the shell of stone apple (belfal) and remove seeds from it.
- Now, scoop out the flesh from it, with the help of a spoon and strain out the pulp, using a sieve.
- Heat a pan and put 3 cups of water in it, along with sugar. Stir it occasionally till sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and strain sugar water through a muslin cloth. Let it cool.
- Now, pour this sugar syrup in a blender, along with stone apple pulp and blend it till smooth.
- Strain it again through a sieve and serve in glass with lots of crushed ice.