|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 pounds Whole Chicken
- 1 tsp Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 4 Carrots (halved)
- 4 stalks Celery (halved)
- 1 large Onion (halved)
- Water, to cover
- Take a large soup pot and add in the chicken, carrots, onion and celery.
- Cover the ingredients with cold water and keep to boil, uncovered.
- Once it begins to boil, lower the flame to medium-hot and leave to simmer until the chicken meat begins to fall off the bones.
- Take the soup pot off the heat and remove all ingredients out of it.
- Strain the broth.
- Remove the meat from the bones and chop the celery, onion and carrots.
- Season the broth with the chicken bouillon, salt and pepper.
- Put back the carrots, chicken, onion and celery in to the pot and stir.