|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 4 Tomatoes (large, chopped)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tomatillo (diced)
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (minced)
- Salt, to taste
- Take a medium sized mixing bowl and add together the onion, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, garlic and tomatillo.
- Break up the tomatoes and either using a small knife or with just your fingers.
- Add in the needed amount of salt to taste.
- Mix well.
- Slice the jalapeno pepper in half and add it in.
- If you wish to have the salsa tasting spicier, add in the rest of the jalapeno.
- Cover the bowl and chill it until it is ready to be served.