- 4 (8-ounce) packages Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 36 Vanilla Wafers
- 1 (21-ounce) can Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 (21-ounce) can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 (21-ounce) can Peach Pie Filling
- Take 35 plastic cups and with paper liner line it.
- In a bowl take the cheese and beat until soft. Then add the sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and stir the mixture in vanilla extract.
- Put a vanilla wafer in the cup and fill it with the cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes then chill for eight hours.
- While serving top it with pie fillings.