Danish Butter Cookies
- 1 cup Sweet Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cup All-purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- Take a bowl and mix butter, egg and sugar in it, till sugar dissolves.
- When the sugar has dissolved, mix baking soda, vanilla and all-purpose flour in it and prepare dough.
- Knead the dough until smooth and then roll into small balls, about the size of walnut.
- Flatten the balls with fork or spoon and then bake them in oven for 10 to 12 minutes, at 350 degrees F.
- Transfer the cookies to the cooling rack and serve with tea/ coffee.