Kiwi Yogurt Pie
- 3 Kiwifruits (peeled and sliced)
- 1-1/2 cups Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- 1/2 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Coconut (shredded and toasted)
- 2 Pints Raspberry Frozen Yogurt
- 6 tbsp Melted butter
- Chocolate syrup
- Pie Shell
- Combine coconut, cookie crumbs and butter until well mixed.
- Take a pie plate and press evenly into sides and bottom.
- Freeze the preparation until firm.
- Fill pie shell with raspberry yogurt with the help of an ice cream scoop. Make a pile of scoops.
- Freeze again until firm.
- Remove pie 10 minutes before serving.
- Decorate with raspberries and kiwifruit.
- Also drizzle little chocolate syrup.