Lebanese Grilled Chicken
- 6 whole Chicken Legs, lightly scored
- 4 Lemons (juice)
- 8 large Garlic Cloves
- 2 Green Chilies
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 4 sprigs Fresh Rosemary, chopped and crushed
- Pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Butter
- Take a bowl and crush garlic cloves in it. Put lemon juice and rosemary in it.
- Now, add all the other ingredients, except chicken and butter, to prepare seasoning. Mix well.
- Take a deep dish and put chicken in it. Pour butter over it and toss it so that chicken is well coated.
- Now, add this to the bowl of seasoning and preserve it for 30 minutes and turn it twice, so that it is properly done.
- Grill the chicken on grill, over medium hot fire. Turn it on the other side, so that it is grilled evenly. Cook it on each side for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Check if it is cooked, by inserting knife (which should come out clean).
- Serve hot.