|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 cups Elbow Macaroni (uncooked)
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar (distilled)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup White sugar
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper (ground)
- 2 tbsp Pimento Peppers (chopped)
- 2½ tbsp Yellow Mustard (prepared)
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 2 stalks Celery (chopped)
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1/4 cup Carrot (grated)
- Take a large pot of slightly salted water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the macaroni to the boiling water and cook for 8 minutes until the macaroni is tender.
- Remove from heat, rinse under cold water and drain.
- Take a large bowl and add the mayonnaise, sugar, mustard, vinegar, pepper and salt. Stir this well.
- Add in the celery, onion, carrot, green pepper, pimentos and macaroni and stir.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.