Chocolate Rum Cake
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 Eggs
- 1 (almost 3.9 ounce) package Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 (almost 18.25 ounce) package Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup White Rum
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup White Rum
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Then, you can Grease one 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Place chopped nuts in the Bundt pan.
- With the help of an electric mixer beat eggs, cake mix, pudding mix, oil, 1/2 cup of the water, and 1/2 cup of the rum on high speed for almost 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter into prepared Bundt pan over the top of the chopped nuts which were already placed in the pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 55to 60 minutes.
- For Making the Rum Glaze
- Take a saucepan and combine margarine or the butter, sugar, 1/4 cup of the rum, and 1/4 cup of the water.
- Bring this mixture to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Pour it immediately over still warm cake.