Danish Fruit Pudding
- 1 pound Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Sugar (granulated)
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1½ tbsp Cornstarch
- Clean the berries and rinse them in a colander. Rinse well
- Place the strawberries in a medium-sized saucepan and add sugar.
- Mash the strawberries using a potato masher. Wait for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add cornstarch to water and blend it thoroughly. Take care that no lumps remain.
- Add to the berry mixture.
- Cover and cook over medium heat, until the mixture boils.
- Remove from heat and pour the pudding in a bowl, to serve.