- 16 oz Ricotta or Cottage Cheese
- 16 oz bag Mozzarella (shredded)
- 1 jar Tomato Sauce
- 1 packet Lasagna Noodles
- 10 oz Frozen Spinach (chopped)
- 1 tsp Dry Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Dry Onion (minced)
- Thaw spinach under warm running water and strain thoroughly.
- Mix ricotta or cottage cheese, half the shredded mozzarella, garlic, onion and spinach in a large mixing bowl.
- Take a 13 x 9 baking pan and spread a thin layer of tomato sauce in it.
- Place a layer of dry uncooked lasagna noodles and then a layer of half the cheese mixture.
- Add another layer of tomato sauce, noodles and mixture.
- End the layers with a noodles layer, tomato sauce and the half shredded mozzarella cheese, kept aside earlier.
- Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 350 °F (175 °C) for 50 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.