- 1 cup Coriander Powder
- ½ cup Pepper
- ½ cup Black Jaggery
- ½ cup Jeera (Cumin Seeds)
- 1 tbsp Ajwain
- 4 pieces Dry Ginger
- Water (for cooking)
- Milk (enough to make a drink)
- Fry coriander powder, pepper, jeera, ajwain and dry ginger in a dry kadai.
- Make a coarse powder and store in an airtight container.
- Boil black jaggery in enough water and stir in the powder prepared earlier.
- Cool the mixture for a few minutes.
- Filter the mixture and mix with enough milk, according to taste.