Fresh Rhubarb Pie
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 cups Rhubarb (chopped)
- 1-1/3 cups White Sugar
- 1 nine-inch Double Crust Pie
- 6 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, add the flour and sugar together and mix until it is evenly stirred.
- Place the double crust pie in a pie plate and sprinkle one quarter of the flour-sugar mix over this.
- On top of this mixture, heap up the rhubarb.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the flour-sugar mixture on top of this.
- Top this with small pieces of butter.
- Cover the pie with the crust.
- Place the pie in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 45 minutes.
- The pie can either be served warm or cold.