Spicy Breaded Chicken Wings
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Water
- 2/3 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 10 Chicken Wings (Whole)
For Dipping Sauce
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Hot Pepper Sauce
- Mix the bread crumbs, onion powder, basil, cayenne, garlic salt and paprika in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat in the egg and water.
- Slice the chicken wing into three slices and discard the wing tips.
- Dip the chicken wings in the egg mixture to coat it evenly.
- Now coat the wings in the crumb mixture.
- Grease a baking pan and heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake for 30 minutes, while turning it every 10 minutes.
- Combine the dipping ingredients and serve.