Ginger Apple Fruit Punch
- 50 g Fresh Ginger, grinded to a paste
- Water, as required
- 4 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Apple Concentrate
- 2 cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- ¼ cup Strawberry Pulp
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Take a deep pan and boil 2 bottles of water in it.
- When the bubbles start forming, add the grounded ginger to it.
- Put sugar and salt in it and boil it on high flame for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and then strain it through a fine muslin cloth.
- Allow it to cool and pour it in a large vessel, leaving a little at the end so that impurities are not thrown in it.
- Now, add apple concentrate, fresh orange juice, and pineapple juice to it, along with strawberry pulp.
- Add 4 tbsp of the mixture to 1 glass iced water and serve.