Fried Meat Balls
- 500 g Mince Meat
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 cup Channa/ Chick Peas (fried)
- 2 bunches Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- ¼ Coconut (grated)
- Salt (to taste)
- Oil (for frying)
- Place red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, grated coconut, coriander leaves and fried channa in a food processor and grind to form a fine paste.
- Add meat to the paste and mix well. Make small balls from the mixture.
- Place a non-stick pan on medium heat and add some water.
- Add the meat balls to the water and cook till all the water has dried up.
- Now, place a kadai on medium flame and heat oil in it.
- Fry the meat balls till they turn golden brown.
- Remove and serve hot.