Whole Wheat Pancake
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2/3 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Wheat germ
- 1-1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 2-1/2 cups Buttermilk
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- Mix in whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, wheat germ, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Cut the butter into small pieces with a knife, and add the butter to the flour-mixture.
- Mix until the mixture has a sand-like consistency.
- Now add buttermilk and the eggs gradually in the flour-butter mixture and stir properly.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and pour a little butter in it.
- Ladle the batter onto the surface to form 4 inch pancakes.
- Once bubbles form on the top of the pancakes, flip them over.
- Cook them on the other side for about 2 minutes.
- Whole Wheat Pancake is ready to serve.