- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 16 Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp Flat-leaf Parsley, chopped
- 1 Lemon Juice
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 4 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- Take a large bowl and mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and crushed garlic in it.
- Put chicken wings in it, cover it with plastic wrap and keep it in refrigerator for an hour.
- After an hour, remove chicken wings from it and keep on a piece of foil, in the baking tray.
- Cook it in a preheated broiler for 7 minutes, turning the wings upside-down once.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with chopped parsley.