|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 3/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can Cream Cheese
- Chopped Nuts (optional)
- Place a dry pan over medium heat and put flour in it. Cook, stirring constantly, until the flour is a bit brown.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients (except oil, cream cheese and nuts), stirring until mixture it is very thick.
- Remove from heat and add the olive oil.
- Let it cool until barely warm.
- Stir in cream cheese and refrigerate till very cold.
- Divide mixture into balls and roll them in chopped nuts.
- Your cheese balls are ready to be served.