|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 cups Self-Rising Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- 12 ounces Beer
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Grease a loaf pan with butter and keep aside.
- Mix self-rising flour, sugar and beer in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well, such that the mixture forms a sticky consistency.
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan.
- Bake the batter for 55 minutes.
- In the last 3 minutes of baking, remove the pan from the oven and brush loaf top with butter.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake.
- Remove and cool completely before serving.